Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Nothing Draws a Crowd Like...a Crowd

I've been hard at work, lining up reviewers for the launch of Between. It is time-consuming to say the least and of course, I always feel like it's an imposition to ask. Still, the young adult blogging and tweeting community has been extremely gracious in helping me out.

My plan is to line up as much activity upon launch to maximize the impact since nothing draws a crowd like a crowd (hence the clever title, see?). So the more people I can get to post reviews, blogs, interviews, etc all at the same time, the more chance I have of catching new readers that might otherwise not have noticed.

Fingers crossed it works! :)

If you have already agreed to be part of the launch, thank you SO much! You = awesome!

If you haven't yet and would like to be involved, please email me at cynditefft at gmail dot com. I would love to connect with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment