Monday, October 4, 2010

#amDONEediting- Squee!

I finished editing my young adult paranormal romance, Between, and got through the final read-through tonight. It's as spit-polished and shiny as I can, in my humble human condition, make it. So now I set off toward the path of querying agents. *gulp*

Before I swim too far into those waters, I just wanted to take a breath, have a celebration with my blogger buddies, and enjoy the moment. Thanks to all of you, for your comments, for your support, for keeping me going when there was all tunnel and no light.

I loves ya! :)

And if you have YA agent recommendations, please shoot them my way. I'll be doing my homework and can always use helpful info from the writing community.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You should go on Query Tracker. You can search for YA agents. It also makes it much easier to manage your sent queries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am looking forward to reading it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! Way to go Cyndi!

    ReplyDelete