Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Kilts, Hose & Ghillie Brogues... Oh My!

No Scottish love-fest would be complete with a post dedicated to the hotness that is KILTS!


Here's a wee video to teach how to dress like a Highlander in the Bonnie Prince Charlie style (rated G since he's wearing boxer briefs- LOL).

Do you know how many times you're supposed to twist the laces on your ghillie brogues?




Wearing a kilt is an awesome Scottish tradition to be passed down from generation to generation, as shown in this pic I snapped in Edinburgh of a boy and his grandpa.


And if you're thinking, "Hey, we only get ONE sexy kilt picture? Come on!!" never fear. Here's a link to my kiltgasmic post back from the Crush Tourney when #TeamKilt first came to be!


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! And I appreciate it. My friends liked it so much most especially with pictures of guys wearing mens kilts. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete