Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Zach and Aiden Twitter Chat!


So you know how I love the SHADE series by Jeri Smith-Ready right? If not, here's my glowing 5-star review as well as my OMG-Everybody-Vote-For-Zachary post from the YA Crush Tourney.


Zachary Moore is the Scottish hottie from the SHADE series and also has his own fan site, KiltandKeeley.com, which just kicked off this month! How awesome is that?

Aiden MacRae (from my very own Between) is going to be chatting on Twitter with Zach for one hour, starting at 7 p.m. Pacific (10 p.m. Eastern) today. You won't want to miss it!

Be sure to follow both @moore_zachary and @AidenMacRae to stay on top of the conversation. We'll be using the hashtag #FakeScotsmen. And just to avoid any spoilers, Aiden will be chatting as he is in the *start* of Between. And I'm not going to say any more than that! *grin*

1 comment: